2 bedroom terraced house for saleBelmont Avenue, Balby, Doncaster
- Two good size reception rooms
- Kitchen/Utility room
- Two double bedrooms
- Two useful cellars
- Rear enclosed courtyard
Guide Price £60,000-£70,000. This spacious two bedroom mid terraced home is maybe of interest for a first time buyer/investor. This property is located in a popular location which is close to local amenities and transport links. No chain.
Has a central heating radiator and coving to the ceiling,
Lounge 13' 9" x 10' 11" rec ( 4.19m x 3.33m rec )
Has a double glazed bay window, fitted with a central heating radiator and coving to the ceiling.
Dining Room 12' max x 11' 1" ( 3.66m max x 3.38m )
Rear facing double glazed window, coving to the ceiling, a central heating radiator and wood style vinyl floor covering. The dining room open to the kitchen.
Kitchen 9' 11" x 8' 4" ( 3.02m x 2.54m )
Has a rear facing double glazed window. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with co-ordianted work surfaces,housing the sink and drainer, there is a four ring gas hob, tiled flooring, with an extractor above , electric oven, double glazed window, a single glazed door that gives access to the utility.
Fitted with double glazed slide patio doors that open to the rear courtyard, central heating radiator, space for a washing machine and tumble dryer.
Bedroom One 14' 4" x 14' 6" ( 4.37m x 4.42m )
There are two front facing double glazed windows, a central heating radiator and coving to the ceiling. There is a storage cupboard and fitted wardrobes with fitted drawers.
Bedroom Two 13' max x 9' 4" ( 3.96m max x 2.84m )
Rear facing double glazed window. Central heating radiator, coving to the ceiling and a wardrobe.
Three piece suite fitted with a low level flush WC, wash hand basin and paneled bath with an electric shower over, glass shower screen,heated towel rail and vingl flooring, central heating radiator, rear facing double glazed window. There is a cupboard that houses the gas central heating and boiler,
Cellar One 11' 10" x 4' 10" ( 3.61m x 1.47m )
Cellar Two 11' 11" x 9' 1" ( 3.63m x 2.77m )
There is an enclosed courtyard with a gate that gives access to rear service road, There is an external water tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51545598.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR112159. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.