3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePreston, Weymouth
Withdrawn from Market
- Three Bedroom Family Home
- Lounge / Dining Room
- No Forward Chain
- Garage & Parking
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Downstairs WC
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Regency Style House In The Heart Of Preston
- Well Located For Local Shops & Amenities
Austin Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale this Regency style semi-detached property set within an pleasant residential development in the highly sought after location of Preston, close to local shops and amenities. The property is well presented throughout and boasts high ceilings the home enjoys creating an airy feel throughout.
On the ground floor a good size entrance hallway, with large storage cupboard and ground floor cloakroom, leads to the lounge / dining room is exceptionally spacious with a feature fireplace in the living area. In the dining area French doors lead through to a conservatory at the rear which overlook and lead to the garden. The kitchen benefits from an extensive range of eye level and base units under worktops with space for freestanding domestic appliances.
On the first floor there are three bedrooms. At the rear, bedroom one is a impressive size with a large built in wardrobe and enjoys views of the surrounding countryside. Bedroom two also enjoys a large built in wardrobe. The shower room is well presented and features a large shower cubicle, hand wash basin, w/c and heated towel rail.
Outside, is an attractive front garden enclosed by wrought iron railings. The property benefits from a garage as well as an allocated parking space in the shared block paved courtyard to the front. The rear garden features a patio area, which offers a pleasant place to enjoy the garden and the rolling hills in the distance. The garden is predominately laid to lawn with planted borders with an additional patio area, summer house and side access via paved pathway.
The property is location in Preston, which enjoys many local amenities including with convenience stores, public houses, restaurants, a delicatessen, hairdressers, chemists and doctors' surgery. There is a regular bus service into Weymouth and surrounding areas.
For further information, or to make an appointment to view, please contact Austin Estate Agents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51546384.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7813149. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Austin Estate Agents, Weymouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.