2 bedroom flat for saleTelegraph Road, Heswall, Wirral
- Stunning Executive Two Bedroom Two En Suite Apartment
- Situated in the Highly Desirable Location of Heswall Close to Amenities
- Luxury Accommodation Finished to aStandard Throughout
- Balcony Positioned to Appreciate the Lovely Views Towards Wales
- Hallway, W.C and Large Open Plan Lounge / Bespoke Kitchen Diner
- Two Double Bedrooms with Contemporary En Suite Facilities
- Lift Access. Allocated Parking, - Viewing Strongly Advised
- Bolder Homes Development Constructed by the Renowned Richard Warwick Ltd
Stunning and executive two bedroom two en-suite apartment, a Bolder Homes Development constructed by the renowned Richard Warwick Ltd. This luxury apartment briefly comprises a hallway, W.C, generous sized open plan lounge/bespoke kitchen diner with balcony enjoying stunning views towards the Dee Estuary and Welsh Hills. Two good sized double bedrooms both with en suite facilities. Further benefiting from lift access and allocated parking. Please contact our office for further details on 0151 342 0999.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8326894. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Wirral. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.