4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBarton Crescent, Billingham
- NO CHAIN
- EXTENDED ACCOMMODATION
- RE-FITTED BATHROOM
- MODERN KITCHEN
- POPULAR LOCATION
Offered for sale with NO CHAIN, this well presented THREE BEDROOM semi detached property benefits from being situated in a popular location. Offering a MODERN KITCHEN & REFITTED BATHROOM, this house would make AN IDEAL FAMILY HOME & is within close proximity of local shops & schools.
AN EXTENDED SEMI DETACHED HOUSE providing well apportioned family space. Internal accommodation includes and entrance porch, hallway, SPACIOUS LOUNGE/DINER & BEAUTIFUL modern shaker style kitchen. The first floor provides FOUR GOOD SIZE BEDROOMS & a REFITTED family bathroom. Enclosed gardens are offered to the front & rear aspect along with parking on the driveway & garage. AN IDEAL FAMILY HOME located in a popular location within close proximity of local shops. Offered for sale with the benefit of no chain.
Ground Floor Accommodation
Door to front, door leading into hallway.
Single glazed door to front, under stairs cupboard, stairs to landing, doors to lounge & kitchen.
Lounge 14' 6" x 13' 2" max ( 4.42m x 4.01m max )
Double glazed window to front, gas fire with surround, wall lights, radiator, t.v. point, arch leading through to dining room.
Dining Room 10' 10" x 9' 8" ( 3.30m x 2.95m )
Double glazed sliding patio doors leading into rear garden, radiator.
Kitchen 13' 11" x 10' 5" ( 4.24m x 3.17m )
Double glazed window to rear, modern fitted kitchen comprising of cream shaker style wall & base units, work surfaces, sink/drainer, part tiled, integrated electric hob & oven, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, radiator, pantry, door leading into rear garden.
First Floor Accommodation
Stairs from hallway, airing cupboard, loft access.
Bedroom One 15' 1" x 9' 10" ( 4.60m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator,
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 11' 2" plus recess ( 3.56m x 3.40m plus recess )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Three 5' x 10' 1" into wardrobe plus recess ( 1.52m x 3.07m into wardrobe plus recess )
Double glazed window to front, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Four 10' 4" max x 8' 1" max ( 3.15m max x 2.46m max )
Double glazed window to front, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Double glazed windows to rear & side, modern white bathroom suite comprising of bath with overhead electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, w/c, chrome heated towel rail, fully tiled.
Outhouse which includes central heating boiler, enclosed rear garden with lawned area & flower beds. Lawn area, driveway & garage to the front of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51546609.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIL106145. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Billingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.