4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFlorence Road, Shanklin
- Substantial Victorian Home
- Full of Character & Charm
- Three Reception Rooms
- Four Bedrooms
- Garage & Driveway Parking
- Large Enclosed Garden
- Close to Shanklin Old Village
SUMMARY PLEASE VIEW THE PROPERTY TOUR
Located on the sought after Florence Road, just moments away from Shanklin Old Village is this imposing Victorian residence.
The spacious downstairs accommodation consists of entrance hall, kitchen, lounge, bedroom four, breakfast room plus garden room and wc. Stairs lead to the first floor with three double bedrooms, bathroom plus separate wc.
Full of character and charm, this would make an ideal project for a family wanting to put their own stamp on a home.
ENTRANCE PORCH 4' 02" x 3' 07" (1.27m x 1.09m)
ENTRANCE HALL 4' 02" x 23' 07" (1.27m x 7.19m)
LOUNGE 12' 2" x 14' 8" (3.71m x 4.47m)
BEDROOM 4 11' 05" x 10' 07" (3.48m x 3.23m)
KITCHEN 13' 7" x 7' 7" (4.14m x 2.31m)
BREAKFAST ROOM 11' 02" x 13' 07 " Max (3.4m x 4.14m)
PANTRY 4' 06" x 2' 02" (1.37m x 0.66m)
GARDEN ROOM 6' 7" x 5' 9" (2.01m x 1.75m)
WC 5' 04" x 3' 0" (1.63m x 0.91m)
BEDROOM ONE 15' 0" x 12' 2" (4.57m x 3.71m)
BEDROOM TWO 11' 5" x 11' 1" (3.48m x 3.38m)
BEDROOM THREE 11' 3" x 9' 10" (3.43m x 3m)
BATHROOM 7' 8" x 5' 5" (2.34m x 1.65m)
OUTSIDE Driveway parking is located to the front of the property, leading to the garage with up and over door.
The surprisingly large garden is located to the rear, mainly laid to lawn surrounded by mature trees and shrubs.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101276029795. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hose Rhodes Dickson, Shanklin. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.