2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for salePark Lane, Bessacarr, Doncaster
- Superb semi-detached bungalow
- Popular area
- Two bedrooms on a corner plot
- Reception room
- Close transport links and local amenities
- Dual aspect lounge
- Lovely gardens
- Integral garage
This is a fantastic must see bungalow in the area of Bessacarr. Its on a corner plot with an integral garage. This property is a must to view. Two bedroom property with a lovely kitchen/diner with a fantastic utility for storage. Lowe maintanance garden & rewiring throughout the property.
Entrance Hallway 7' 7" x 14' 4" max ( 2.31m x 4.37m max )
L shape entrance hallway which there is a radiator and a spacious cloakroom. There is also access to the loft.
Lounge 14' 9" x 11' 9" ( 4.50m x 3.58m )
This is a dual aspect lounge with front facing double glazed windors aspects to the block paved driveway and side landscape gardens. There is an Italian marble fire place with an electric fire flame, there are two radiators and a TV point with broadband connection and additional sockets.
Kitchen/diner 11' 10" x 11' 10" ( 3.61m x 3.61m )
A range of wall and base units with role edge work tops. There is a front facing double glazed window that overlooks the blocked paved driveway, an eye level double oven and grill and a one and a half bowel designer sink with drainer which is stainless steel. There is contemporary tile splash back surrounding the work top units, there is plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge/freezer, and a storeage cupboard which houses the combi condensenced boiler. There are downlights to the ceiling and a walk in pantry. There is a side facing exterior door which leads directly into the passage way.
With steps down is a tiled area,with a front facing exterior door takes you to the front of the property and from a rear facing wrought iron gate that takes you onto the low maintenance rear garden.There is access to the garage.
Bedroom One 14' 11" x 11' 11" ( 4.55m x 3.63m )
This is the master bedroom which has fitted wardrobes and coving to the ceiling. There is a radiator and an area for a dressing table. This bedroom enjoys a fanastic view of the side garden.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 10' 10" ( 3.61m x 3.30m )
This is a double bedroom that is currently being used as a dining room with a radiator. There is a side facing single opening French exterior door that lead onto the rear garden.
Superb four piece suite comprising of a paneled bath, low WC, wash basin and a separate shower cubicle. There is tiled floors, a waterproof ceiling, downlights below with a double glazed obscure window. There is an exatractor fan and a large airing cupboard for storage.
Front Of The Property
The landscape garden to the front has a blocked driveway which has an attractive corner. There is a wrought iron gate that leads to the driveway and garage for two cars. Sensor lights to the front and the back of the bungalow. There is an integral garage with up and over doors with power and lights with a personal door to the passage.
The rear garden is in a courtyard setting which there is a blocked pave with raised brick flower beds. This is an easily maintainable garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51549312.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR112227. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.