3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWaterloo Road, Blackpool, Lancashire
- Three DOUBLE bedrooms.
- Large lounge.
- STUNNING contemporary fitted kitchen.
- Numerous integrated appliances.
- SUPERB spacious FOUR piece bathroom.
- SOUTH facing to rear.
- UPVC double glazing.
- Gas central heating.
- A TRULY OUTSTANDING PROPERTY.
*** TRULY OUTSTANDING***
This beautiful home is a credit to the current owner having undergone a comprehensive refurbishment.
A very spacious contemporary home affording a generous lounge with fabulous feature 'display wall', an outstanding stylish fitted kitchen with numerous integrated appliances and an ever popular 'centre island'. The three DOUBLE bedrooms are serviced by a VERY spacious and modern FOUR piece family bathroom. The SOUTH facing rear gardens are nearing completion and will finish off superbly this truly outstanding home.
Our highest recommendations for internal viewing!
From our Blackpool office travel South along Whitegate Drive. At Oxford Square proceed straight ahead, bearing right into Waterloo Road.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51549909.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIS170399. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by McDonald & Company, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.