3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Loont, Winsford, Cheshire, England, CW7
- Contemporary three bedroom dormer bungalow
- Open plan lounge/kitchen/dining area
- Bedroom to the ground floor
- Bedroom two with an en-suite shower room
- Master bedroom
- Family bathroom
- Landscaped garden to the rear
- Driveway providing ample off road parking
Having undergone a complete refurbishment by the current vendors to create this light and airy open plan contemporary property that will not fail to impress , with the Bi folding doors leading to the spacious patio to the rear, perfect for el-fresco dining, the stunning high gloss modern kitchen, plus the modern family bathroom and the recently added en-suite shower room, this property is a must to view to appreciate what is on offer. Arrange over two floors the of entrance hall, bedroom three, open plan lounge, kitchen and dine g area. To the first floor are two bedrooms, bedroom two having an en-suite shower room, further family bathroom. Externally to the front of the property is a driveway for off road parking leading to the garage, plus a raised border with plants and shrubs. With a spacious landscaped garden to the rear.
Situated within a sought after residential area, within easy access to local amenities and schools, with the town centre offering a range of shops and supermarkets, with the lifestyle centre with a gym and swimming pool, and the Knights Grange golf and sports complex. Perfect for the commuter due to the motorway and railway links.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51549975.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AOD170384. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords, Winsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.