3 bedroom detached house for saleHigher Lane, Lymm
- Interesting & Historical Lymm building
- Lots of character and charm
- Three double bedrooms and two reception rooms
- Kitchen diner and downstairs WC
- Parking and detached garage
- South facing garden overlooking fields
A delightful detached period property with garage and Southerly facing gardens with farmland views.
A former Mission House built in the late 1800's converted into a unique spacious family home of great charm and character. The property offers well proportioned accommodation featuring two good size reception rooms, open plan kitchen diner and downstairs WC. There are three double bedrooms and good size bathroom to the first floor. Externally the attractive façade with brick elevations and mullion windows are complimented with a well stocked front garden with low stone wall. A shared entrance drive leads down the right side of the property to private parking area and detached brick garage. The rear garden is well stocked and overlooks open fields and enjoys a southerly aspect. Planning permission has previously been granted for the construction of a two storey extension to the rear.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51550344.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 668519. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gascoigne Halman, Lymm. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.