3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleFrancara, Drakewalls, GUNNISLAKE
- Detached Three Bedroom Bungalow
- Off Road Parking for Multiple cars
- Large Kitchen Breakfast Room
- Living Room and Sun Room
- Easy Maintenance Rear Garden with Summer House
- Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
Francara is a Three Bedroom Detached Bungalow is within easy reach of Tavistock and Callington. The bungalow is a perfect downsizing purchase or as a family home as it benefits from three bedrooms, Sun Room, large kitchen breakfast room, off road parking and rear garden with summer house.
Francara is a wonderful Three Bedroom Detached Bungalow set in a semi-rural location within easy reach of Tavistock and Callington. The bungalow is a perfect downsizing purchase or as a family home as it benefits from three excellent sized bedrooms, Sun Room, large kitchen breakfast room and off road parking for multiple cars. With the addition of a easy maintenance rear garden and substantial summer house, this is a ideal opportunity to buy a little piece of Cornwall.
Francara is approached via the drive way to the covered front porch and the UPVc double glazed front door. The front garden is bordered by mature shrubs and trees with side access to the rear garden.
The entrance hall gives you access to the living room and then the kitchen and on to the three bedroom and bathroom. There is a useful storage cupboard and a radiator.
Living Room 13' 1" x 11' 9" ( 3.99m x 3.58m )
The bright living room has a UPVc double glazed window over looking the front garden which gives the room a bright feel with the focal point of a living flame gas fire. There is also a radiator. From the living room you have access to the sun room via an arch.
Sun Room 11' 2" x 6' 10" ( 3.40m x 2.08m )
The sun room is of brick and UPVc double glazed construction with patio doors to the front elevation and a door to the rear garden and wood effect flooring.
Kitchen Breakfast Room 17' 4" x 10' 8" ( 5.28m x 3.25m )
The kitchen breakfast room has a wide selection of wall and base units with roll top work surfaces. There is space and pluming for an under counter washing machine and dishwasher together with under counter tumble dryer, fridge and freezer. This excellent sized kitchen has a pantry cupboard and still leaves ample space for a family sized dining table and chairs. With a UPVc double glazed window and door out to the rear garden and a radiator.
Third Bedroom 9' 7" x 8' 5" ( 2.92m x 2.57m )
The first bedroom you come to is the third bedroom which is a substantial single with a UPVc double glazed window over looking the front garden.
Master Bedroom 13' x 10' 9" ( 3.96m x 3.28m )
The Master bedroom is a wonderful double with large UPVc double glazed window to the front of the property. Radiator.
The second bedroom is also a large double bedroom with a UPVc double glazed window to the rear elevation. Radiator.
The family bathroom consists of a corner bath with mixer tap and hand held shower plus an electric shower over, low level WC and pedestal hand wash basin. In addition there is a UPVc double glazed obscured glass widow to the rear of the property.
The rear garden is easily maintained with steps to the raised decked and block paved area with partial side views of the countryside. With ample space for a garden dining table and chairs plus a substantial summer house with power and insulated measuring approx 14"1' x 7"5'.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51552192.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAS103161. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Saltash. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.