3 bedroom detached house for saleHighcliffe Close, Lympstone
Withdrawn from Market
- Three Bedroom Detached Chalet House
- Superb Estuary and Rural Views
- Walking Distance Of Village Amenities
- Two Reception Rooms
- Driveway, Garage & Car Port
- Lawned Gardens
- Highly Versatile Accommodation
This modern detached chalet house occupies an enviable, elevated position on the edge of one of East Devon's true gems, Lympstone village. Sitting on the banks of the River Exe Estuary Lympstone has become popular with discerning home buyers seeking the best of village life while also having access to the river. With a host of highly regarded restaurants and pubs, including the Michelin stared Lympstone Manor and outstanding rail access to the city it is easy to see why this picture postcard village has become such a sought after destination for home buyers.
The property itself sits on an elevated site with both rural and estuary views from the principle reception rooms and large first floor decked terrace. You can enjoy the sun from early morning until sunset at this property and with the reverse level accommodation arranged to take full advantage of this you really do get to immerse yourself into the surroundings.
Presented in lovely order and offering quite versatile accommodation we strongly believe No.14 Highcliffe Close will appeal to full-time home owners as well as those seeking an exceptional holiday home for all the family to enjoy in a location that really does allows you to leave the car keys at home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51552342.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8274621. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by W2 Estates, Exmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.