3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleFore Street, Bugle, Cornwall
- THREE BEDROOMS
- GENEROUS OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/LIVING ROOM
- BATHROOM WITH SEPARATE SHOWER
- LARGE ENTRANCE HALLWAY WITH STAIRCASE TO FIRST FLOOR
- ELECTRIC CENTRAL HEATING SYSTEM
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
A THREE BEDROOM END OF TERRACE HOME WHICH WOULD MAKE AN IDEAL INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
Irregular shaped end terrace house with three bedroom accommodation, in a roadside location in central Bugle. No garden. Needs improvement. 68a Fore Street, Bugle has approx. 50% more ground floor accommodation, as part the adjoining property's first floor accommodation flies over the majority of the lounge, kitchen and bathroom areas.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAL170279. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Millerson, St Austell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.