5 bedroom detached house for saleAster Close, Marton Manor
- Generous Extended Detached House Which Would Perfectly Suited Just About Any Size Family
- Five Double Bedrooms Are Complimented by Three Bathrooms
- Private Southerly Facing Rear Garden, Detached Double Garage & Parking for Several Cars
- Large L-Shaped Lounge, Separate Dining Room, Study & Conservatory
- Modern, Well Equipped Kitchen with Soft Cream High Gloss Style Units
- UPVC Double Glazing & Combi Boiler
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
This extended detached house has so much to offer a family. There are five good size bedrooms (master with bathroom en-suite) and a family bathroom on the first floor. The ground floor has a great amount of living space with a large L-shaped lounge, conservatory, dining room and study. The kitchen is modern and well equipped and there is a really useful ground floor shower room/WC. Outside, the private southerly facing rear garden catches the sun just right and the block paved driveway provides all important parking for several cars which leads up to the detached double garage. Other notable features include UPVC double glazing and central heating with a combi boiler.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference COU170319. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Coulby Newham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.