1 bedroom apartment for saleNaylor Building West, 1 Assam Street, London, E1
- MODERN DEVELOPMENT
- COMMUNAL ROOF TERRACE
- RESIDENTS GYM AND LEISURE FACILITIES
- 24 HOUR CONCIERGE SERVICE
- WALKING DISTANCE TO LIVERPOOL STREET, BRICK LANE AND CITY
- VIEWINGS ARE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Well presented one bedroom first floor apartment located in this private modern development within a few minutes of the City. This superb flat benefits from 24 hour concierge, gym complex, further leisure facilities and a large communal roof terrace. Aldgate East Tube Station is within easy walking distance as are the amenities of Liverpool Street, Brick Lane and The City.
Viewings are highly recommended.
15'3 x 13'6 (4.7m x 4.1m)
7'10 x 7'3 (2.4m x 2.2m)
15'3 x 9'11 (4.7m x 3m)
7'3 x 6'6 (2.2m x 2m)
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51562770.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10775. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lourdes Estate Agents, London E1. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.