Plot for saleTrevelyan Road, Illogan.
- Individual building plot
- Favoured residential location
- Decision notice PA16/03715
- Potential for detached house
- Possible three plus bedrooms
- Attached garage
- Close to village shop
- Nearby playing field
- Schooling within walking distance
- Ideal self-build project
Offered for sale with the benefit of an outline planning consent granted in July 2016 (decision notice PA16/03715), this is a level plot located within a favoured residential area. The consent allows for a detached house with garage and subject to a full application we would anticipate a three or four bedroom detached house could be built on the site.
We are reliably informed that major services will be found in Trevelyan Road near to the boundary of the plot. Full details are available on the Cornwall Council website.
Conveniently located for access to a shop, choice of doctor surgeries and Public House at Illogan, there is a playing field nearby and schooling is within walking distance. Further shops will be found together with a Public House at the far end of Trevelyan Road in Park Bottom. Redruth with a wide choice of shops, a main line Railway Station and banks is within two and a half miles, the A30 is within a mile and the north coast at Portreath (pictured) is two miles away.
This is an ideal opportunity for a local builder or as a self build.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8305996. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MAP Estate Agents, Redruth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.