1 bedroom flat for sale142 (1F3) St. Stephen Street, Stockbridge, Edinburgh
UNDER OFFER - Set within one of the capital’s most desirable districts, close to the picturesque Water of Leith, this traditional 1-bedroom first-floor flat, with access to a southerly-facing communal garden, lies in the heart of charming Stockbridge
• Highly sought-after city address
• Traditional first-floor flat
• Secure entry system
• Welcoming hall
• Stylish living/dining room
• Contemporary fitted kitchen
• 1 Generous double bedroom
• Bright bathroom
• Southwest-facing shared garden
• Controlled on-street parking (Zone 5A)
• Gas central heating
• Council Tax Band - C
• EPC Rating - C
Known as Edinburgh’s urban village, the desirable city district of Stockbridge hosts a charming selection of artisan shops, art galleries and boutiques, as well as fashionable eateries, cafes and homely pubs. The popular Stockbridge market is held every Sunday, selling fresh produce, handmade crafts and global street food. Local supermarkets include a Sainsburys and a large Waitrose, whilst nearby Craigleith Retail Park houses an array of retail outlets and a further supermarket. Lying on the edge of Edinburgh’s prestigious New Town, Stockbridge is just a 15-minute walk to the city centre and the main shopping areas of Princes Street and George Street. Within Stockbridge, scenic outdoor spaces are in abundance with the Water of Leith walkway, leading to nearby Dean Village and The Scottish National Gallery of Modern Art, country-style Inverleith Park with its panoramic city views and the Royal Botanic Garden. For indoor recreation, the Glenogle Swim Centre provides beautifully-restored Victorian swimming baths, a state-of-the-art gym and regular fitness classes. Outstanding private and state schooling options including Stockbridge Primary, Fettes College and Edinburgh Academy. The area is also well-served by frequent bus services running across the city.
Home Report Value: £175,000
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51563421.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27375188. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Braemore, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.