3 bedroom terraced house for saleKingswood Park, Birkdale
Withdrawn from Market
- Three Bedroom Terraced Home
- Exclusive Gated Community
- Excellent Location In Birkdale
- Allocated Off Street parking
- In Need Of Some Modernisation
- Sold With No Onward Chain
Nestled in an exclusive gated community in Birkdale, only a stone throw from the vibrant & cosmopolitan village with trendy wine bars and fine dining restaurants is three bedroom home. The property does require some cosmetic modernisation however offers fantastic potential to be a sumptuous family home. The internal accommodation briefly comprises: entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, utility room and WC to the ground floor. To the first floor are three bedrooms (master with en-suite) and a further fitted family bathroom. Externally there is off street parking to the front and a two tiered private garden to the rear. Being sold with the additional benefit of No Onward Chain.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51565887.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8277464. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ball & Percival, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.