2 bedroom apartment for saleHook, Hampshire
Withdrawn from Market
- Stamp Duty Paid*
- Investors Stamp Duty contribution available
- Help to Buy Available, Reduced Deposits
- First Floor, Juliet Balcony
- Open Plan Kitchen/Living/Dining Room
- Village Centre Location
- 5 Minute Walk to Shops & Station
- M3 Access Nearby
- Allocated Parking
- 10 Yr NHBC Warranty | 2 Yr Taylor Wimpey Warranty
STAMP DUTY PAID | REDUCED DEPOSITS* | HELP TO BUY | A new apartment from Taylor Wimpey, in the centre of Hook Village, just a 5 min. walk from the train station, shops and many other amenities, along with M3 access. Investors Stamp Duty contribution available, speak to our branch for full details of incentives.
LOCATION Hook is a large village situated in North Hampshire approximately six miles east of Basingstoke. Initially a very small settlement, the construction of Hook railway station in 1883 saw the village grow with an influx of railway workers and commuters. The village is surrounded by swathes of countryside and farmland with smaller villages and hamlets nearby such as Nately Scures, Rotherwick and Newnham.
There is a significant business community in the village, with the large Bartley Wood Business Park situated less than a mile from the village centre. Direct links to Waterloo and Southampton via the village's rail station, with indirect routes to Reading and Salisbury, and easy access to the M3, make this an ideal commuting location with good local schools, amenities and surroundings.
THE PROPERTY No.11 is found in the North Wing of The Alum Building, home to a selection of one, two and three bedroom apartments across four floors.
This thoughtfully designed apartment can be found on the first floor and features an open plan kitchen/living/dining room to the heart of the home, extending 19' to offer space for a variety of furnishings, along with a Juliet balcony, available in just a few, select, apartments.
- Decorated in neutral colours
- If you reserve early in the build process, you can choose from a range of brand new carpets, fixtures and fittings
- Built with modern building standards to make your home energy efficient
- Efficient heating system
- High levels of loft and window insulation
- Well designed ventilation
- Fully integrated kitchen units with stainless steel splash back above hob and upstands
- Optional Upgrade: Choice of kitchen units available
- Optional Upgrade: Quartz worktops
- AEG stainless steel multi-function single oven
- AEG stainless steel cooker hood
- Zanussi integrated fridge/freezer
- Zanussi integrated slimline dishwasher
- Zanussi integrated washer/dryer
- Roca sanitary ware with basin mixer taps with restricted flow
- Half height ceramic Porcelanosa tiling around bath in bathroom
- Shower over bath with fixed screen
- Optional Upgrade: Upgrade tiles to tiling options in kitchen/dining room and bathroom
Lighting and Electrics:
- Chrome LED downlighters to kitchen and bathroom
- Energy efficient pendant ceiling lights in all rooms (exc. bathroom and kitchen)
- TV point to living room and bedroom
- Telephone point to living room and bedroom
- Honeywell battery operated CO2 detectors in selected rooms
- DETA mains smoke alarm with battery back-up
- Optional Upgrade: Upgrade all sockets and switches from white to chrome
- Optional Upgrade: Heated towel rail
- Stelrad Elite white compact radiators fitted throughout
Details and Finishes:
- White painted walls and ceilings
- Oaklands carpets throughout
- Vinyl sheet flooring to kitchen/ dining room, bathroom and hallway
- Optional Upgrade: Upgrade to tiled flooring in kitchen and bathroom
- Double glazed windows
- Double doors with multi-lock system - where applicable
- Rockport internal doors with chrome handles
THE GROUNDS Allocated parking will be provided.
WARRANTIES Taylor Wimpey 2 Year Warranty
NHBC 10 Year Warranty
AGENTS NOTE Stamp duty will be paid on all purchases, except when the purchase is Buy-to-Let or 2nd home, whereupon Taylor Wimpey will make a financial contribution towards the total stamp duty cost.
Reduced deposits should be clarified by our Branch.
Specifications may vary.
Please note, CGI images have been taken from Plot 38, an example 2 bedroom property. All CGI imagery should be used for illustrative purposes only.
RECENT TRUSTPILOT REVIEW As a first time buyer I had no idea of the process or timings etc. Mackenzie Smith were really helpful & kept me informed no matter how small the progress. Great attitude and professionalism through the whole process.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100921022832. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mackenzie Smith, Hook. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.