2 bedroom detached house for saleBlackwater Road, Newport, Isle of Wight
- Beautiful 2/3 bedroom detached cottage
- Plenty off road parking
- Wonderful sunny gardens
- Lounge & separate dining room
- Offered chain free
- EPC energy rating F (25)
Nestled in Blackwater stands this Victorian cottage that will offer you that character and charm you crave. Pop your car on the driveway to the front and step inside where you will immediately get drawn to the super cosy lounge – just picture yourself in front of the open fire warming your toes on a cold winters evening.
Meal time can be enjoyed in the separate dining area and once again the ambience given off by the wood burning stove will warm the cockles of your heart. The kitchen is just up the hall, perfect for ensuring that the meals are on the table piping hot!
Head upstairs and you have some stunning views over your gardens from the main bedroom. There is a second bedroom plus the family bathroom, which completes the accommodation.
Once outside you find a true gardeners dream. A blank canvas of rolling lawns which, which a bit of imagination could turn into a riot of colour and a variety of beds, trees and flowers.
Warmed by electric storage heating and with the windows double glazed, it is the perfect home for you. Centrally located, the whole island is on your doorstep as are countryside walks and Newport town centre is accessible with ease.
What the Owner says:
I just loved the ambience of this home from the minute I walked in. I felt the position was good and being one of the few cottages along here with parking was important to me.
I have already sorted our onward move and am selling this chain free which I’m sure will appeal to many people. I am leaving behind some fabulous friends and neighbours but most of all, so many happy memories too. It has been more than a property; it has been a real warm and friendly home to me. All I can do now is hope however comes here next loves it as much as I have and enjoys this lovely lifestyle that this home provides.
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 15'7 into bay x 14'8 into bay (4.75m x 4.47m)
- Dining Room: 16'1 x 8'0 (4.91m x 2.44m)
- Kitchen Area: 18'0 x 13'0 (5.49m x 3.97m)
- Study: 9'6 up to bay x 7'6 (2.90m x 2.29m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'5 x 12'0 (3.79m x 3.66m)
- Bedroom 2: 16'2 x 8'9 (4.93m x 2.67m)
- Separate Toilet
- Off Road Parking
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51566001.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60321543. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Newport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.