3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleFalmouth, Cornwall
- IMMACULATE MODERNISED BUNGALOW
- THREE BEDROOM ACCOMMODATION
- REFITTED MODERN KITCHEN AND SHOWER ROOM
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING AND DOUBLE-GLAZING
- GENEROUS PRIVATE DRIVEWAY
- BEAUTIFULLY WELL STOCKED GARDENS
A beautifully modernised and immaculately presented three bedroom semi-detached bungalow located just over a mile from the colourful harbourside town of Falmouth.
Three bedrooms, good sized living room, refitted contemporary style kitchen and shower room, garden room, gas central heating and double-glazing.
Delightful, vibrant gardens - the rear is a particularly good size, planted with an abundance of flowering plants and shrubs.
Garaging and long private driveway providing off-road parking for several vehicles.
Conway Road is a highly popular location found on the outskirts of the town. A regular bus service runs along the road providing access into the town centre and its many facilities.
Falmouth is a very much up and coming town hosting International sailing events and is the home of the highly regarded famous art school. It is a haven for holidaymakers who enjoy its fabulous beaches with scenic river trips from its many quays and wharfs.
The town offers a profusion of quality restaurants and shops as well as numerous art galleries and cafes. There are various festivals and events that occur throughout the year including Falmouth Week, The Oyster Festival and Sea Shanty Festival to name a few.
Falmouth has been frequently voted as one of the most desirable towns to live in, in the whole of the UK.
Property ref: 121_1775_4490545
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51566250.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4490545. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lewis Haughton Wills , Falmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.