4 bedroom chalet for saleFalmer Avenue, Saltdean, Brighton
- 4 Double bedrooms
- Beautifully re-furbished throughout
- Driveway and garage
- Stunning sea views
- South west facing garden
This BEAUTIFULLY presented 4 double bedroom DETACHED property has been completely REFURBISHED throughout.
This spacious family home is situated in the desirable area of West Saltdean, where you can enjoy spectacular sea views. This detached property has a sweeping driveway for multiple cars, 4 double bedrooms plus a study room. It has been beautifully re-furbished throughout and benefits from having a bathroom upstairs and an additional shower room downstairs. Not only has this property been finished to a high standard it also has a newly fitted roof on both house and garage and a new boiler. The well maintained South West facing garden is private and also benefits from underground storage space.
Double glazed front door. Under stairs cupboard. Double glazed front window. Radiator.
Study 9' 2" x 7' 3" ( 2.79m x 2.21m )
Double glazed side window. Engineered wood flooring. Telephone point.
Lounge 11' 6" x 17' 5" max ( 3.51m x 5.31m max )
Double glazed front window. Radiator. Telephone point. Eletric fire place.
Kitchen 11' 6" x 10' 10" ( 3.51m x 3.30m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units. Double glazed side window. Stainless steal sink and drainer. Work surfaces. Tiling. Eletric oven. Eletic hob with cooker-hood. Plumbing for dishwasher. Fridge freezer. Door to utility room.
Utility Room 29' 3" x 6' 3" ( 8.92m x 1.91m )
Wall and base units. Stainless steal sink and drainer. Plumbing for washing machine. Double glazed front and side windows. Work surfaces. Floor tiling.
Conservatory 14' 9" x 10' 2" ( 4.50m x 3.10m )
Construction UPVC. Double glazed side window. Lighting. Radiator. Engineered wood flooring.
Stairs from ground floor. Stairs to first floor. Double glazed velux window. Cupboards and housing for boiler. Airing cupboard.
Bedroom 1 12' 7" max x 18' 1" max ( 3.84m max x 5.51m max )
Double glazed velux side window. Built in wardrobes. Radiator. TV point. Insert spot lighting. Double glazed french doors with julette balconey. Far reaching views of the sea.
Heated towl rail. Wash hand basin. Extractor fan. WC. Shower cubicle. Part tiling.
Bedroom 2 10' 2" x 18' 1" ( 3.10m x 5.51m )
Double glazed velux front window. Radiator. TV point. Insert spot lighting. Eves space storage.
Bedroom 3 13' x 10' 6" max ( 3.96m x 3.20m max )
Double glazed front window. Radiator. TV point.
Bedroom 4 10' 10" x 10' 6" ( 3.30m x 3.20m )
Double glazed front window. Radiator.
Double glazed frosted front window. Wash hand basin with vanity mirror. Extractor fan. WC. Radiator. Bath with mixer taps. Shower. Tiled flooring. Part tiling. Vaulted celling.
Garage 17' 5" x 8' 10" ( 5.31m x 2.69m )
Power. Lighting. Up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51566724.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTD102770. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Rottingdean. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.