1 bedroom flat for saleCassia House, Piazza Walk, Aldgate, E1
- 1 bedroom
- 1 reception room
- 1 bathroom
- Leisure Facilities
- Porter / Concierge
- Roof Terrace
- Swimming Pool
This west facing 14th floor 1 bedroom apartment boasts a fabulous living area running onto a generous winter garden where you can enjoy the views of the Shard and our stunning courtyard gardens.
A large fitted wardrobe area makes the spacious bedroom an impressive yet practical space, as well as the spacious bathroom.
* 1 double bedroom
* Fitted wardrobes
* Winter garden
* Under floor heating throughout
* Carpet to bedrooms
* Total 612 sq ft
* 24 hour concierge
* Siemens integrated appliances
* 5* health centre to include pool, gym, spa, private screening room and residents' only business lounge
* Two acres of public realm
* Interiors designed by world renowned Scott Brownrigg
* Choice of three luxury specifications
* Completion date Q2 2020
* 999 year lease
Goodman's Fields is located on the doorstep of The City of London and within close proximity to the River Thames. Goodman's Fields will benefit from its own exemplary retail and dining offering. Furthermore, Shoreditch and Spitalfields are also nearby which offer excellent shopping, dining and nightlife.
Aldgate and Aldgate East tube stations are within 0.3 miles and provide superb transport links throughout London on the Circle, District, Metropolitan and Hammersmith & City lines.
(All distances and times are approximate)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALD170744. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knight Frank, Aldgate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.