1 bedroom apartment for saleWickham, Hampshire
- FIRST TIME BUYER PROPERTY VIEWINGS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED
- Well presented one bedroom ground floor apartment * Modern fitted Kitchen with oven/hob
- Lounge/Dining Room
- Modern Bathroom
- Well maintained communal gardens
- Bike store and allocated parking
- Walking distance to Wickham Square
- offered under the Right to Buy South Scheme to First Time Buyers
- PLEASE CALL FOR FURTHER DETAILS ON THE CRITERIA
- EPC = B
An opportunity to acquire this exceptionally spacious and well presented one bedroom ground floor apartment positioned in the popular historic village of Wickham. The accommodation comprises: community entrance hall with telephone security system, further 'L' shaped entrance hall, Lounge/Dining Room, modern fitted kitchen with integrated oven and hob, double Master Bedroom and a modern fitted bathroom. Externally the grounds surrounding the property are communal and well maintained. There is an allocated bike store and a parking space. The sale price represents 66% ownership available to the purchaser (full details available from www.helptobuysouth.co.uk or contact our sales department on 01329 835735).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51570201.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8326848. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Hill & Bond, Wickham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.