Property for saleEmmer Green
- OPEN DAY SATURDAY 2nd & SUNDAY 3rd JUNE 10AM TO 4PM
- 100% Part Exchange Available
- No Stamp Duty, No Legal Fees, No Estate Agent Fees
- Exclusively for the over 45s
- 10 Year Build Warranty
- Secure Gated Community
An excellent opportunity to purchase a brand new 2 bedroom park home/bungalow in Emmer Green, near to all amenities. Available in varying designs, each can be tailored to your own internal design. An ideal opportunity for mature or retirement as residents must be over 45 years. 100% part exchange options available.
Harveys Nurseries is located along a private driveway off the Peppard Road in Emmer Green. The Peaceful development has a secure remote control entrance gate and these park homes/bungalows are set in comfortable surroundings amongst Grade II listed walls that were formerly part of the Caversham Park Manor House. They are perfect if you are considering retiring or are simply looking to move to a more affordable property. Every property comes with a warranty and has its own parking space adjacent to the property. The pictures and specifications listed are for indicative purposes only as these properties can be tailored to meet your own needs. NO STAMP DUTY.
* Living room
* Dining room
* Master bedroom
* En suite shower room
* Bedroom two
* Insulated floor, walls and roof
* White internal doors
* Condensing gas combi boiler and radiators (LPG)
* Fitted kitchen
* 4-ring hob with built-in oven
* Integrated kitchen appliances to include fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine (subject to size)
EXTERNAL SPECIFICATIONS CAN ALSO INCLUDE
* Specifically designed apex lightweight tiled roof with Dutch Barn style ends
* Dormer over inset front door
* 4 square bay windows with GRP canopies and Georgian bars throughout home
* Internally glazed white uPVC windows and doors for added security
The monthly estate charge of £250 includes for water, sewerage, refuse collection, communal lighting, laundry etc.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51571077.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 18861. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farmer & Dyer, Caversham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.