4 bedroom house for saleEynham Road, Shepherds Bush, London, W12 0HB
- END OF TERRACE FAMILY HOME
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- FREEHOLD PROPERTY
- POTENTIAL TO EXTEND IN TO LOFT AND REAR
- APPROX 1325 SQ FT
- CHAIN FREE
- CLOSE TO WESTFIELD CENTRE
- WHITE CITY CENTRAL LINE TUBE
FREEHOLD FAMILY HOME. We have pleasure to offer this end of terrace Victorian family home offering scope to re-design and re-configure in to the ideal family home (subject to the usual planning consents). The house offers a spacious 26ft through reception room to the front of the ground floor, a family bathroom to the middle and an open plan kitchen breakfast room to the rear. To the first floor there are four bedrooms and a separate WC. To the rear there's a paved rear garden of approx 22 ft. To arrange a viewing, please call Jorgensen Turner Shepherd's Bush office on 020 8222 6050.
Conveniently located in this quiet enclave, the location offers convenience for all the amenities on offer at the Westfield White City shopping centre or Portobello Road in Ladbroke Grove. For recreational use the lovely open spaces of Wormwood Scrubs are only a short walk away from the property. Transport wise, White City Central Line and Latimer Road Hammersmith and City line tubes are only a short walk from the property.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 411145. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jorgensen Turner, Shepherds Bush and Hammersmith Branch - Sales . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.