Studio flat for saleDalston Lane, Dalston, E8
- Fabulous studio flat arranged on the first floor
- Spacious open-plan living space with neutral décor
- Features sleek kitchen space with integrated appliances
- Offers fitted and modern bathroom
- Provides a superb private balcony
- Ideally positioned for a wide range of amenities
This stylish, generous studio apartment has been well presented throughout to offer bright and modern interiors with high-quality fittings.
Each apartment within the Dalston Lane development has been well designed to offer stylish interiors with high-quality finish. The building is well located between the fashionable Hackney Downs and Dalston and features a superb selection of studio, one, two and thee bedroom apartments.
The property is situated moments from the green open spaces of Hackney Downs while Hackney Downs Station is also within close proximity for links around the city.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1047311. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, New Homes North East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.