This property has been removed by the agent. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market

View similar properties

2 bedroom semi-detached house for sale

Bishops Green, Wiveliscombe, Taunton, Somerset, TA4

£110,250

Property Description

Key features

  • Semi-detached house
  • Kitchen/dining room
  • Sitting room
  • Separate hall and landing
  • Two double bedrooms (potential to create third bedroom)
  • Refitted bathroom with shower
  • Double glazing and gas central heating
  • Two parking spaces
  • Private south facing rear gardens
  • Cul-de-sac location

Full description

We are delighted to offer for sale a 63% share in No.12 Bishops Green on behalf of the current owner/occupiers and the Rural Housing Trust.

The property is a shared ownership home in association with the Rural Housing Trust. We are offering a 63% stake in the property for sale at £110,250 with the remaining 37% of the property being retained by the Rural Housing Trust. The rental payment to the Rural Housing Trust is approximately £112 per calendar month for the remaining stake and applicants must have a local connection.

The property is a well-designed modern semi-detached home comprising hall, sitting room, kitchen/dining room, two double bedrooms and refitted bathroom. The property benefits from gas fired central heating and double glazing and is well decorated throughout. There is off-street parking for 2 vehicles at the front of the property and there is side pedestrian access to a rear garden which is south facing and approximately 35' deep, with wood panel fence boundaries.

In our opinion it would be possible to divide bedroom one into two smaller bedrooms to create a three bedroom property, subject to the necessary approval being obtained from the Rural Housing Trust.

The property is at the head of a cul-de-sac on the south side of Wiveliscombe with easy access to all of Wiveliscombe's facilities.

The former market town of Wiveliscombe has many shops and amenities including post office, doctors' surgery, vets, library, public houses, churches, community office and restaurants. There is a primary and secondary school with a recent good OFSTED report and further education colleges in Taunton. The recreation ground has tennis, football, cricket and rugby clubs, a gym and an open air heated swimming pool. There is public transport to many surrounding areas including Taunton 11 miles distant which also has excellent road (M5) and main line railway links. The beautiful surrounding countryside is easily accessible leading to the Brendon Hills, Quantocks and Exmoor National Park.

Mains gas, electricity, water and drainage are connected.

Tenure: 99 year Leasehold

Council Tax Band B
Taunton Deane Borough Council

Viewing: Strictly by appointment with the selling agent
From our office on Silver Street, proceed down the High Street and turn left at the traffic lights onto Church Street. Proceed along Church Street taking the right hand turn into Station Road and immediately right again into Bishops Green. No.12 will be found on the left hand side clearly indicated by our For Sale sign.


Hall 

Sitting room 
4.57m x 3.35m

Kitchen/dining room 
4.34m x 3.0m

First floor landing 

Bedroom one 
4.34m x 3.0m

Bedroom two 
4.57m x 2.46m

Bathroom 

Garden 

Parking for two vehicles 

Listing History

Added on Rightmove:
10 November 2017

Floorplans

Map & Street View

Disclaimer - Property reference WIV170113. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Webbers Property Services, Wiveliscombe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.

Map data OpenStreetMap contributors.