3 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Bentley at Bradley Fields, Holme Road, Market Weighton, YO43
- 10 year Buildmark warranty
- Detached garage
- Downstairs cloakroom/wc
- Glazed doors to garden
The Bentley is a wonderful 3 bedroom townhouse with open plan kitchen / family room to the ground floor. Bifold doors lead out on to the larger than average rear garden. To the rear of the first floor is the lounge with bifold doors out on to the balcony. Also on this floor is the family bathroom and a bedroom. Up on the second floor are 2 further bedrooms and a second family bathroom. Outside the property boasts off road parking and a single garage.
- Kitchen - 3.96m x 3.13m 13'0" x 10'3"
- Family Room - 4.40m x 2.96m 14'4" x 9'7"
- Lounge - 4.40m x 2.74m 14'4" x 9'0"
- Bedroom 3 - 4.06m x 2.79m Max 13'4" x 9'0" Max
- Bathroom - 2.42m x 1.86m 7'9" x 6'11"
- Bedroom 1 - 4.06m x 3.05m Max 13'4"x 10'0" Max
- Bedroom 2 - 4.40m x 2.76m 14'4" x 9'0"
- Bathroom - 2.15m x 1.83m 7'0" x 6'0"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-51577848.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_02. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linden Homes East Yorkshire . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.