3 bedroom terraced house for saleMoorland Avenue, Plympton
Sold by Us
- Three Bedroom Family Home
- Beautifully Restored Throughout
- Feature Fire Places
- High Ceilings with Mouldings
- PVCu Double Glazing
- Gas Central heating
- South Facing Garden
- Short Walk to the Ridgeway
- EPC Rating D64
AGENTS COMMENT Very handily located a short walk from local schools and the Ridgeway is this beautifully presented Edwardian terraced property. If you are looking for a family home that is ready to be moved straight in to then look no further. The property has been tastefully renovated and refurbished to create a light and airy family home that has character in abundance. The lounge/diner is very nicely presented room that has high ceilings, mouldings and beautiful fire places. With a large bay window to the front and South facing glass door to the rear natural light floods this room. The modern kitchen has a range of matching wall and base units with a double oven and integrated appliances.
Upstairs the accommodation continues to impress. The modern bathroom is a lovely room perfectly designed to soak away the days stresses with a glass of wine and a good book. There are two double bedrooms and a single third bedroom that is currently used as a walk in wardrobe.
Externally the property has a low maintenance South facing courtyard that is a real sun trap in the summer and a great space for entertaining and having barbecues.
SERVICES Reference made to any fixtures, fittings, appliances or any of the building services does not imply that they are in working order or have been tested by us. Purchasers should establish the suitability and working condition of these items and services themselves.
VIEWINGS Strictly by appointment with the sole agents Desmond & Co.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51583869.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102895000006. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Desmond & Co, Plymouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.