3 bedroom terraced house for saleDunelt Road, South Shore, FY1
Withdrawn from Market
- Spacious Bay Fronted Three Bedroom End Terraced House
- Two Excellent Size Reception Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen and Bathroom
- Double Glazing, Gas Central Heating
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Walking Distance to Shops
HALLWAY Double glazed window to front, double radiator, fitted carpet, decorative walls and ceiling, staircase leading to first floor with storage space under.
LOUNGE 16' 0" x 11' 3" (4.88m x 3.43m) Double glazed bay window to front, double radiator, fitted carpet, TV point, decorative walls and ceiling, feature fireplace.
LIVING ROOM 12' 9" x 10' 10" (3.91m x 3.32m) Double glazed window to rear, radiator, fitted carpet, TV point, decorative walls and ceiling.
KITCHEN 15' 5" x 5' 10" (4.7m x 1.78m) Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over and drawers, 1+1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge and freezer, built-in electric oven, built-in four ring gas hob, double glazed window to rear, double glazed window to side, radiator, laminate flooring, decorative walls and ceiling, double glazed door to garden.
LANDING Fitted carpet, decorative walls and ceiling.
BEDROOM 1 13' 0" x 8' 10" (3.97m x 2.7m) (measurements taken up to wardrobes) Double glazed window to front, fitted bedroom suite with a range of wardrobes comprising two double wardrobes with sliding doors, radiator, fitted carpet, TV point, decorative walls and ceiling.
BEDROOM 2 12' 9" x 10' 9" (3.91m x 3.3m) Double glazed window to rear, radiator, fitted carpet, decorative walls and ceiling.
BEDROOM 3 7' 6" x 5' 11" (2.29m x 1.81m) Double glazed window to front, radiator, fitted carpet, decorative walls and ceiling.
BATHROOM Fitted with three piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low-level WC, tiled surround, double glazed window to rear, radiator, laminate flooring, decorative ceiling.
GARDENS To the rear of the property is a good size garden with raised level decking area and artificial lawn space. To the front of the property is a low maintenance garden.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51589782.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102681000395. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roman James Estates, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.