2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleBirkbeck Avenue, Greenford UB6
- Two bedroom ground floor flat with own entrance and gardens
- Refurbishment and renovation project
- No onward chain
- Spacious rooms and good size bathroom
- Gas central heating
- Bay window frontage with coloured glass window feature
- Excellent transport links via Central Line & A40
- Westway Shopping Centre just 10 minutes walk
- Within easy reach of many Outstanding and Good Ofsted-rated schools
GREENFORD: RENOVATION, REMODEL & REFURISHMENT PROJECT FOR TWO-BED GROUND FLOOR FLAT with GARDENS & NO ONWARD CHAIN
Spacious two-bedroom ground floor flat with bay window frontage, own entrance and excellent travel connections offers a full refurbishment project for someone looking to renovate a property in a popular area as a home or rental/investment.
The flat offers a blank canvass opportunity for remodelling throughout with spacious rooms and a good size bathroom.
The gardens are also of genrous size and would be an exciting makeover for someone with the vision to bring this property to life.
The property is in reach of many tube and rail stations, bus routes and half a mile from the A40.
At Emoov, you can book viewings online at any time of the day or night on our own website.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51594018.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ye-5vn. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.