4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Covert, Coulby Newham
- Four Bedrooms
- Extended to the Rear
- Offering Additional Reception Space
- Superb & Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Ground Floor WC
- Cul-De-Sac Position
- Top Floor Suite with En-Suite & Dressing Room
- Rear Garden
- Driveway to Single Garage
- Presented to a High Standard Throughout
Michael Poole Estate Agents in Coulby Newham welcome to the market this well presented four bedroom semi detached town house that offers accommodation over three floors. Accommodation comprises; entrance hall, ground floor WC, modern fitted kitchen, living room opening up into an extended family room/garden room. The first floor accommodates three bedrooms and a family bathroom. The second floor accommodates master bedroom with fitted wardrobes, dressing room and en-suite shower room. Externally, driveway leads to an integral garage with gardens to both front and rear elevations.
4m x 2.44m
Modern range of fitted wall and floor units and complementing work surfaces. Integrated appliances include an electric oven, four ring hob with over extractor and dishwasher.
5m x 1.78m
Storage cupboard. Opening into…
4.14m x 2.92m
Bi folding doors opening up onto the rear garden. Two skylights supplying ample natural light to this beautiful room.
4.6m x 2.57m
2.57m x 3.68m
1.83m x 2.06m
Comprising a white suite with panelled bath and shower attachment, low level WC and vanity wash style basin.
4.88m x 4.55m
into alcove. Fitted wardrobes.
2m x 2.13m
Built in wardrobes.
En-Suite Shower Room
1.93m x 1.68m
Shower cubicle, low level WC and wash basin.
Gardens and Garage
Driveway gives access to a single garage. Gardens to both front and rear elevations.
Book Your Viewing
Call us 9am – 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am – 5pm Saturday or 10am – 4pm Sunday.
Ground Floor WC
White suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC.
None of the services have been tested. Measurements, where given, are approximate and for descriptive purposes only. Boundaries cannot be guaranteed and must be checked by solicitors prior to exchanging contracts. The details are provided in good faith, are set out as a general guide only and do not constitute any part of a contract. No member of staff has any authority to make or give representation or warranty in relation to this.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51594180.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference COU170278. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Coulby Newham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.