Land for saleLot 3 Lochwood Farm, Lochend Road, Gartcosh, Glasgow, North Lanarkshire, G69
- 37.6 acres (15.2 hectares)
- Situated in a very private and idyllic position with a peaceful outlook over the surrounding countryside
- Productive block of pasture and arable ground with sporting potential
- longer term development potential subject to necessary consents
- About 15.21 Ha (37.58 Acres) in total.
Approximately 15.21 Ha (37.58 Acres) of farmland located to the west of the holding which is mostly down to permanent pasture. The land is classified as being principally Grade 3.2 by the James Hutton Institute, with a small area of Grade 5.2 surrounding the Bishop Loch. The farmland is gently sloping in aspect and lies between approximately 78m and 94m above sea level. The majority of the land within lot 3 has been designated as being within a Site
of Special Scientific Interest (SSSI) due to areas of base rich loch and open water transition fen.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51594474.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STR170145. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Galbraith, Stirling. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.