3 bedroom terraced house for saleCoplestone Street, Mountain Ash, CF45 3LY
- ** Located in a Sought After Location**
- *Spacious Terrace Family Home*
- **WOW FACTOR Modern Lounge/ diner**
- 2 large Double Bedrooms & Attic Bedroom
- Stunning Views Across the Valley
- *READY FOR YOU TO MOVE STRAIGHT IN*
- Stunning Upstairs Family Bathroom
- Large Enclosed Rear garden & Decking
**A WOW FACTOR PROPERTY* *ANY FAMILIES DREAM HOME**
This fantastic 3 bedroom property is a brilliant first time buy or second home situated in a village location within Mountain Ash, with links to the town centre. It is a good sized home with , stunning modern open plan lounge/ diner, good sized modern kitchen, stunning upstairs family bathroom, 3 bedroom good sized bedrooms and a fantastic large rear garden with views across the valley.
Mountain Ash has an established High Street with a range of shops & services. Local amenities include : Schools, Rugby Club, Health Centre etc.. The rail station is on the Aberdare Cardiff Valleys Line - Travel time to Cardiff approx 45 minutes. The A470 trunk road can be reached within a 10 minute drive
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 418743. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sophie Hill Estate Agents , Aberdare. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.