3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleViscount Square, Herne Bay, Kent
- 3 bedroom semi detached house set over 3 floors
- Garage & driveway
- Beautifully presented
- Gas heating & double glazing
- East access to Thanet Way
- EPC energy rating B (85)
The Meadow View development has fast become one of The Bay's most popular settings, with a blend of styles of property ranging from 1 bedroom apartments to larger 4 bedroom detached house.This is a fine example of what we believe is the most sought after design, a large 3 bedroom semi detached family home, arranged over 3 floors with an en-suite to the master bedroom.Cosmetically, this is a house at the top of its game, with a wonderful fitted kitchen and a toilet on every floor.This property is blessed with substantial parking as well, with a long driveway leading to a garage which sits back from the main road.The garden is large enough to entertain from with a lawned area and patio and perfectly catches the morning rays.With the master bedroom being on the 2nd floor, there is also allowance for a dressing area, giving even more space and versatility.Access to the Thanet Way from this setting is easy and Viscount Square is a very well arranged part of the development, with surrounding properties of real quality.
- Entrance Hallway
- Lounge: 14'7 x 12'9 (4.45m x 3.89m)
- Kitchen/Diner: 15'9 x 7'2 (4.80m x 2.19m)
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Bedroom 2: 13'6 x 12'4 (4.12m x 3.76m)
- Bedroom 3: 12'0 x 6'3 (3.66m x 1.91m)
- Bedroom 1/Master Bedroom: 13'4 x 13'0 (4.07m x 3.97m)
- Dressing Room
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51596730.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11236345. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Herne Bay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.