3 bedroom detached house for saleCanterbury Road, Etchinghill, Folkestone, CT18
- Handsome Grade II listed detached residence
- Situated in the centre of the village
- Dating back to the early 17th century
- Three reception rooms & three bedrooms
- Driveway & garage
- Enclosed well kept gardens
- A wealth of period features
- No forward chain
A handsome detached Grade II listed residence situated in the centre of the village of Etchinghill dating back to the early 17th century. Formerly two cottages and previously used as a shop and tea room. The accommodation comprises: ground floor - reception hall, living room, dining room, family room, kitchen/breakfast room, utility, rear hallway and bathroom. First floor - three bedrooms and WC. Outside: attractive frontage, driveway for one vehicle, single garage and enclosed well kept gardens to the rear. This property offers a wealth of period features including: Inglenook fireplaces, exposed beams and brickwork. Close to Channel tunnel and High Speed railway services from Folkestone to London. No forward chain. EPC RATING = EXEMPT
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8552438. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Laing Bennett Estate & Letting Agents, Lyminge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.