4 bedroom detached house for saleKinnel View, Main Road, Templand, Lockerbie
Offers in Region of
- MODERN DETACHED FAMILY HOUSE
- EXTENSIVE MATURE GARDEN OVERLOOKING COUNTRYSIDE
- VILLAGE LOCATION ONLY 2.5 MILES FROM AMENITIES
- 4 BEDROOMS : EN-SUITE TO MASTER
- SITTING RM, DINING RM & 25' KITCHEN/FAMILY RM
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL TO APPRECIATE LOCATION & SPACE
- EPC = C
A substantial detached family home occupying an extensive mature boundary area with lovely views to the rear over adjacent countryside. This attractive residence is located in the centre of Templand village, approximately 2.5 miles from Lochmaben and 6.5 miles from Lockerbie town, either of which offer a range of local amenities and services including Sailing Club, Golf & Tennis. The property has well presented and spacious accommodation arranged over two floors comprising an entrance lobby and hall, cloakroom/w.c, sitting room with adjoining dining room, 25' kitchen/family room and utility room on the ground floor. Four bedrooms, an en-suite shower room to the master and a family bathroom/w.c to the first floor. The property also benefits from having oil central heating, double glazing, integral garage, driveway parking and well maintained lawned gardens to the front and rear. Offered to the market with no onward chain.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51603398.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DUM150055. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd, Dumfries. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.