3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCastleton Avenue Stretford M32 9RS
- A 1930'S BUILT THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED
- REQUIRING COMPLETE MODERNISATION / REFURBISHMENT
- 21' THROUGH LOUNGE / DINING ROOM
- OFF ROAD PARKING PLUS GARAGE
- EXCELLENT SIZED REAR GARDEN
- NO ONGOING VENDOR CHAIN
- MUST BE VIEWED TO BE APPRECIATED
A 1930’S BUILT THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY - Requiring complete modernisation/refurbishment. 21’ Through lounge/dining room. Some double glazed windows - re-roofed. Off road parking plus garage. Excellent sized rear garden. Occupying a popular and sought after location. Must be viewed to appreciate the potential. No ongoing vendor chain.
THE ACCOMMODATION WITH APPROXIMATE MAXIMUM MEASUREMENTS INCLUDES
TO THE GROUND FLOOR
With a double glazed entrance door and side panels.
With a fitted gas wall heater at the foot of the stairs that lead to the first floor rooms.
THROUGH LOUNGE / DINING ROOM
21’7” into the bay x 11’6” with a double glazed bay window to the front and a further double glazed window to the rear overlooking the garden. A coal effect fire is set within an attractive feature fireplace.
16’9” x 8’3” (to widest points) with double glazed windows to two elevations and a double glazed exit door to outside. Requiring a comprehensive schedule of improvement and refurbishment. Understairs pantry off.
TO THE FIRST FLOOR
With a fitted gas wall heater and a window to the side. Loft access point.
12’6” into the bay x 11’4” with a double glazed bay window to the front.
10’10” x 8’9” with a window to the rear.
6’10” x 6’6” with a window to the front.
With a three piece white suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Tiled areas and window to the side. Instant gas hot water unit fitted.
To the front of the property is a garden area and a driveway for off road parking. This continues to the side of the property giving access to a GARAGE in a poor state of repair. To the rear is a really good sized garden that is mainly laid to lawn and offers a good degree of privacy.
Energy Performance Rating: G
Council Tax Band: C
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 883. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Paul Birtles Estate Agents, Urmston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.