3 bedroom terraced house for saleClaremont Road, Bexhill-on-Sea, TN39
- Three Bed Terraced House
- Two Good Size Receptions
- Fitted Kitchen with Ample Storage
- Central Heating & D.Glazed
- Neutral Decoration & Carpets
- Excellent Potential & Scope
- Viewing Recommended
- Close To Sidley High Street
- Small Courtyard Style Garden
- Sold With NO CHAIN
Offered for sale with NO CHAIN can be found this spacious Three Bedroom Mid-Terrace Property with benefits and accommodation to include: A double glazed entrance door with well presented inner hall, stairs to the first floor and access to: A bright and spacious lounge with double glazed box bay window and central fireplace, separate dining room with ample space for family dining, a good size kitchen with addition utility space. On the first floor there is a good size landing giving access to a spacious master bedroom situated at the front, and as the floor plan illustrates there is a good size second double bedroom, fitted bathroom with white suit and additional single 3rd bedroom to the rear. To the rear there is a low maintenance courtyard style garden. As the photos will illustrate the property is neutrally decorated throughout but would benefit from redecoration and offers excellent potential and scope to improve. For additional details or to arrange to view please contact us on 01424 224488
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51604059.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8553795. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Property Cafe, Bexhill on Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.