3 bedroom detached house for saleScafell Green, Thornaby
- This Extremely Smart Modern Keepmoat Built Detached House Will Be Very Easy to Move Into
- Tastefully Presented, Well Planned Interior & Pleasant Open Frontal Aspect
- Solar Roof Panels with £400 Per Annum Feed-In Tariff & Discounted Electricity Bills
- Three Bedrooms (Master with En-Suite) & Modern White Bathroom Suite
- Lounge/Diner, Conservatory with Self Cleaning Glass & Modern White High Glass Style Kitchen Units Integral Garage, Double Width Block Paved Driveway & Attractive Rear Garden
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
This lovely example of a modern Keepmoat built detached house will be so easy to move in to. Everything is just right, and it has some eye-catching features including an attractive, nicely laid out rear garden with lawn and decked patio, integral garage and double width block paved driveway, security alarm system, air conditioning unit and solar roof panels with a feed-in tariff giving the owners £400 per annum as well as discounted electricity bills.
The tastefully presented interior comprises entrance lobby, front kitchen with fabulous range of modern white high gloss style units, inner hallway, cloakroom/WC, comfortable rear lounge/dining room. A conservatory with self-cleaning glass as been added to the rear of the property creating some really useful additional living space. The first floor has the master bedroom with shower room en-suite, two bedrooms and family bathroom with a modern white suite.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51608301.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STO170653. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Stockton On Tees. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.