Land for saleLot 2 Lands At Turnlaw, Cambuslang, Glasgow, South Lanarkshire, G72
- 57.9 acres (23.4 hectares)
- Area of pasture land split into several enclosures
- Land with longer term development potential subject to necessary consents
- Accessible location close to Glasgow and the M74
CLOSING DATE SET FOR THURSDAY, 25 January 2018 AT 12 NOON.
The farmland in Lot 2 extends to approximately
23.44 Ha (57.92 Acres) and lies to the north of the
holding. The land is currently down to pasture and
used for livestock grazing. The land is split into
several enclosures and benefits from direct access
off the public road. The land is classified as Grade
3.2 by the James Hutton Institute and is of a south
westerly aspect rising from 140m above sea level
at its lowest point to its highest point of 166m
above sea level. The land benefits from mains and
natural source water supplies.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51610656.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STR170150. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Galbraith, Stirling. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.