3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMunro Semi Det at Miller Homes at Shawfair, EH22
- Feature entrance canopy
- Dining kitchen
- French doors
- Master bedroom en suite
- Wardrobe to master bedroom
- Parking Space
The lounge opens, through a separate lobby, into a beautifully designed kitchen and dining room with french doors that keep the room fresh and make outdoor dining an easy option. One of the three bedrooms has an en-suite shower and built-in wardrobe, and there are two storage cupboards on the landing.
Parking - Off Street Parking
- Lounge - 3.989 x 3.982 metre
- Kitchen Dining EndTerrace - 5.076 x 3.357 metre
- WC - 1.88 x 1.172 metre
- Master Bedroom - 2.722 x 3.968 metre
- EnSuite - 2.328 x 1.427 metre
- Bedroom 2 - 2.927 x 3.023 metre
- Bedroom 3 - 2.267 x 2.853 metre
- Bathroom - 2.1 x 1.905 metre
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-51610986.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8053070000001_3_49_101991. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Homes Scotland East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.