4 bedroom detached house for saleBeechings Close, Countesthorpe, Leicester
- Detached Family Home
- Energy Rating D
- Extended Accommodation
- Dining Room
- Large Open Plan Breakfast Kitchen
- Impressive Conservatory to the Rear
- Utility Room, Large Storage Room & Cloakroom
- Four Double Bedrooms
- En-suite Shower Room & Refitted Family Bathroom
A substantial detached family residence having been thoughtfully extended including a magnificent conservatory overlooking the beautifully landscaped rear garden. This ideal family home offers flexible accommodation including lounge, dining room, open plan breakfast kitchen, utility room, conservatory, cloakroom and storage rooms. To the first floor are four bedrooms, en-suite shower room to the master bedroom and a family bathroom. Outside is a block paved/tarmac driveway and good sized garage. The property benefits from gas central heating, double glazing. The property is superbly situated within easy access to local amenities and excellent transport links to the nearby M1 and Leicester city centre. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51617508.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BNT170068. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bentons, Melton Mowbray. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.