3 bedroom terraced house for saleHigh Street, Rhuddlan
Withdrawn from Market
- Stone built terraced house
- With modern interiors and retained character features
- Deceptively spacious
- Three good sized bedrooms
- Bright kitchen diner with space for dining table
- Low maintenance rear garden
- Outhouse with slate roof providing storage
- Close to immiediate local amenities
- EPC rating D
- Viewing reccomended
The opportunity to purchase a well presented terraced property situated in the heart of Rhuddlan village and offering modern interiors married with charming original character features. This deceptively spacious property affords a modern kitchen diner and three good sized bedrooms also. To the rear elevation is a low maintenance cottage garden with outhouse providing garden storage. Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate what this fantastic property has to offer. EPC rating D 65. ** NO CHAIN **
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51617721.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8312590. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Williams Estates Direct Ltd, Holywell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.