5 bedroom terraced house for saleMarine Parade, Sheerness, Kent
- 5 bedroom mid terrace house
- Accommodation arranged over 4 floors
- Absolutely stunning sea views
- Fabulous original features including window shutters
- Blue Flag beach across the road
- EPC energy rating F (32)
A fantastic 5 bedroom mid terrace character home with accommodation over 4 levels oozing with bundles of style and plenty of charm thrown in. Let me explain in more detail. Envisage parquet flooring, original architrave in the entrance hall, original mosaic path, fabulous fireplaces and original window shutters. It is all in keeping and really does suit the age of the house. In fact, I would even go as far to say it is one of the best examples I have seen for many years.
This house is large enough for two families let alone one, you could say it is like a Tardis! The rooms downstairs make an ideal family space with a big oak kitchen, great for when you have friends round plus family/dining room which could again be either somewhere you can chill and watch the TV or use the dining area as a formal dining room, you can even shut it off with the fabulous folding double doors which are very rare to see in a house.
The location is perfect for the town, there is an array of shops right on your doorstep from well known high street names to many local businesses including a choice of cafes which you can eat anything from a tasty fry-up in the mornings to a delicious roast dinner in the afternoons. You could, of course, just stroll along the promenade whilst enjoying some fresh sea air, did I mention this beach has been awarded the prestigious Blue Flag status.
What the Owner says:
We have lived in this house for 5 years now and fell in love with it straight away. We couldn’t believe how many original features had been left untouched and also the historic significance of the building.
Sadly we have out grown it, quite literally, as our children have grown up and moved on, so downsizing now is the next step for us. We have watched our family grow and made many happy memories here, but now it’s someone else’s turn to enjoy the home and stunning sea views.
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 15'10 into bay (4.83m) narrowing to 12'8 (3.86m) x 12'3 (3.74m)
- Family/Dining Room: 12'8 x 10'7 (3.86m x 3.23m)
- Bedroom 5: 13'2 (4.02m) narrowing to 11'11 (3.63m) x 7'2 (2.19m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Area: 16'1 x 12'5 (4.91m x 3.79m)
- Sitting Area: 18'2 (5.54m) x 15'5 into bay (4.70m) narrowing to 12'4 (3.76m)
- Lobby-door to garden
- Shower Room: 8'6 x 7'2 (2.59m x 2.19m)
- Bedroom 1: 16'3 (4.96m) narrowing to 12'0 (3.66m) x 12'10 (3.91m)
- Bedroom 3: 13'1 x 9'8 (3.99m x 2.95m)
- Bathroom: 9'0 x 7'7 (2.75m x 2.31m)
- Bedroom 2: 14'6 x 12'7 (4.42m x 3.84m)
- Bedroom 4: 12'3 x 8'6 (3.74m x 2.59m)
- Rear Garden
- Front Walled Garden
- (steps down to lower ground)
- Utility Area-door to garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11632384. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Sheerness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.