2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMain Road, Crockham Hill
- RAGSTONE VICTORIAN COTTAGE
- SCOPE FOR MODERNISATION
- GENEROUS SIZED MATURE GARDEN
- ONE BEDROOM (SCOPE TO CREATE SECOND)
- SITTING ROOM
- DRIVEWAY PARKING FOR 1 CAR
- VILLAGE SETTING 10 MINS DRIVE FROM OXTED
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
** STAMP DUTY EXEMPT FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS **
A RARE RENOVATION OPPORTUNITY WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN WITHIN A SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE COMMUNITY IN AN AREA OF OUTSTANDING BEAUTY, JUST 10 MINS DRIVE FROM OXTED STATION ((LONDON BRIDGE/VICTORIA - UNDER 40 MINS)
An attractive early Victorian ragstone semi-detached cottage requiring modest updating, located in the heart of Crockham Hill, with its pub, church, village hall and highly regarded primary and pre-school. The property offers easy scope to create an additional bedroom or home office upstairs and overall potential extension/enlargement (subject to the necessary permissions). Externally, there is a well-sized mature garden with side access and driveway parking.
Points Of Note: - - PERIOD FEATURES INCLUDING THUMB LATCH DOORS & FIREPLACES
- SITTING ROOM WITH WINDOWS TO FRONT & SIDE, BRICK FIREPLACE (NON-WORKING) WITH QUARRY TILED MANTLE AND FITTED ALCOVE SHELVING TO ONE SIDE
- KITCHEN WITH QUARRY TILED FLOOR, BASE & WALL CUPBOARDS, INSET STAINLESS STEEL SINK WITH DRAINER, SPACE & PLUMBING FOR A WASHING MACHINE
- BATHROOM WITH TRITON SHOWER OVER BATH, WALL MOUNTED BASIN, WC, WINDOW TO REAR & WALL MOUNTED ELECTRIC FAN HEATER
- BEDROOM WITH WINDOW TO FRONT & SIDE, DUCKS NEST FIREPLACE WITH WOODEN SURROUND, MANTLE & TWO DISPLAY SHELVES
- OVERSIZED UPPER LANDING WITH CUPBOARD HOUSING THE HOT WATER CYLINDER
- HEATING VIA ELECTRIC STORAGE HEATERS
- PLEASANTLY PRIVATE REAR GARDEN WITH GATED SIDE ACCESS, HEDGED AND FENCED SIDES, CENTRAL LAWN SURROUNDED BY ATTRACTIVE RAGSTONE EDGED BEDS & BORDERS WITH ESTABLISHED PLANTING, WOODEN GARDEN SHED AND DRIVEWAY PARKING
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51621258.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27343153. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Millard Estate Agents, Westerham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.