2 bedroom detached house for saleSilverdale Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent
- Renovated throughout to a very high standard
- Open plan New kitchen/Dining Room
- Decorated to a very high standard
- Scope to extend
- Scope to create driveway to front
- New carpets
- Close to railway station
- close to well respected Junior and Senior Schools
- Walking distance to local shops and amenities
- Walking distance to beautiful local parks in the area
£370,000 - £385,000. A STUNNING two double bedroom surprisingly spacious detached period property which has been thoughtfully renovated to create a mix of contemporary and period living. To the front of the property there may be an option to create a DRIVEWAY to create off road parking with ample space. The recently landscaped well maintained rear garden is not overlooked and is south facing, perfect for 'al fresco' dining. It is situated on a popular residential street and is a short walk to High Brooms station which operates a fantastic direct commute to London Bridge, Charing Cross, Waterloo East and Cannon Street in under an hour. Well respected Montessori Nursery, Junior, Senior and Grammar Schools are all within walking distance as is the local convenience store and recreational pursuits. Viewing Information To view this property please contact Jenny Ireland at Mother Goose Estate Agents. Location Silverdale Road has great access to local activities. It is a few minutes walk to Grosvenor and Hilbert Park recently transformed through Lottery funding to host a wetland nature reserve, large pond and woodlands, perfect for dog walkers and runners. There is also a well-designed play area for younger and older children next to a modern café.
Also within walking distance is a Fusion sports centre that offers racket sports, trampolines, swimming and wide choice of exercise classes. A very popular climbing wall, martial arts school and yoga studios are also a stone’s throw away. Tunbridge Wells town centre is easily accessible by foot where you will find a large variety of smart high street brands and boutiques, the Victoria Shopping Precinct as well as an array of great bars and restaurants. For cultural interests there is the Trinity Arts Centre, Forum live music venue and the historical Pantiles hosts live jazz on the bandstand throughout the Summer, as well as ever popular food fairs and street markets.
Property ref: 121_1962_4328547
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4328547. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mother Goose Estate Agency, Tunbridge Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.