3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAusten Gardens, Bound Lane, Hayling Island, PO11
- Open Plan Kitchen/Dining Room with French Doors to Rear Garden
- Underfloor Heating to Ground Floor and 1st Floor Bathroom and En Suite
- Living Room to Include Carpets
- Engineered Oak Flooring to Kitchen, Cloakroom and Hallway
- Limestone Tiles to Floor and Walls to Bathrooms and En Suites
- Fitted Wardrobe to Bedroom 2
- Master Bedroom with En Suite and Fitted Wardrobe
- Sought After Location Only 2 Minutes from the Beach
- Government 'Help to Buy' Scheme Available
2 AUSTEN GARDENS - READY TO MOVE INTO THIS 3 BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOME - JUST 2 MINUTES FROM THE BEACH - Government 'HELP TO BUY' available.
Call Simply New Homes at Henry Adams on 01243 521833 for further information.
A prestigious new development from Kingham Homes, Austen Gardens is a quiet cul de sac offering a unique opportunity to acquire a beautiful new home in the sought after Bound Lane, Hayling Island. Individually designed to exacting standards in a sensitively landscaped environment, just 2 minutes from the beach.
Government 'Help to Buy' Scheme Available.
2 Austen Gardens is a semi detached 3 bedroom home with open plan kitchen/dining room with French doors to the rear garden, a living room with bay window and cloakroom to the ground floor. Upstairs the master bedroom is en suite and both the master and bedroom 2 have fitted wardrobes. There is also a family bathroom. Outside the house has 2 parking spaces.
40% SOLD - Make your Summer move to Austen Gardens - 3 bedroom semi-detached home ready to move into!
Kitchen/Dining Room 18'1 (5.51m) x 12'0 (3.66m)
Living Room 18'1 (5.51m) x 13'3 (4.04m)
First Floor Landing
Master Bedroom 13'9 (4.19m) x 13'2 (4.01m)
Bedroom 2 9'11 (3.02m) x 12'2 (3.71m)
Bedroom 3 7'9 (2.36m) x 12' (3.66m)
Two Parking Spaces
Hayling Island is bordered by Chichester and Langstone harbours and has 3 miles of award winning Blue Flag beaches. Havant town centre is just 5 miles away and the picturesque town of Emsworth only 7 miles. Portsmouth with its historic dockyard and Gunwharf Quays with a range of designer retail outlets, bars and restaurants is also close by. Bound Lane itself is just 2 minutes from the beach, shops and local amenities.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-51622641.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 249926. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henry Adams, Emsworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.