5 bedroom detached house for saleAysgarth Drive, Accrington
Withdrawn from Market
- Situated in this desirable residential area
- Spacious living accommodation
- Lounge & separate sitting room
- Fitted kitchen open to the dining area
- 5 Good size bedrooms
- 4 piece Family Bathroom
- Front & rear gardens
- Garage & Driveway
- Viewing highly recommended
Duckworths Estate Agents are delighted to offer this executive 5 bedroom detached family home which enjoys a prime position upon the highly sought after Aysgarth Drive in Accrington. Offering spacious living accommodation throughout & having been designed with families in mind this property must be viewed to be fully appreciated. Within a stones throw to all the highly regarded local schools this is an ideal purchase for large families. Benefitting from central heating & double glazing the accommodation comprises: lounge, 2nd reception room, fitted dining kitchen, utility room which offers access to the garage. To the first floor are 5 good sized bedrooms & a 4 piece family bathroom suite. To the rear is a large garden which provides excellent out door recreational space with a further lawn gardens & a driveway situated to the front which provides access to the garage. For further information or to arrange a viewing appointment please contact Oliver on 01254 234 242.
12'2 x 9'3 (3.71m x 2.82m)
12'2 x 10'10 (3.71m x 3.30m)
10'11 x 7'6 (3.33m x 2.29m)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51623806.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5660024. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Duckworths Estate Agents, Accrington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.