3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNorthney Road, Hayling Island, PO11
- Sought After North Hayling Location
- Far Reaching Views of Harbour & South Downs
- Backing onto Farmland
- Three Bedrooms, Two Bathrooms
- Delightful Gardens
- Driveway Parking & Garage / Workshop
This delightful character semi-detached cottage is located in a highly sought after part of North Hayling, with fabulous views of the harbour and distant South Downs to the rear, with equally charming views over farmland to the front. Extended and improved by the current owners, this charming home offers three bedrooms, together with two bathrooms, a generous kitchen / breakfast room and a large sitting room / dining room with a log burning stove. Outside there are mature gardens to both the front and the rear, a large driveway and the added benefit of a single detached garage / workshop. Close to Northney Marina and with direct access to fabulous countryside & coastal walks, an early viewing of this superb cottage is highly recommended. EPC - D
The cottage is situated in the picturesque village of Northney and just outside the St. Peter's Conservation Area. The Church of St Peter is situated just south of the property along with unspoilt areas of countryside. The foreshore is a short walk across a footpath to the west whilst Northney Marina is a few minutes walk from the property. Access on and off the Island is good with Langstone bridge being around half a mile from the property itself. London Waterloo rail services are available at Havant station, whilst there are excellent road connections with both the A27 and A3m closeby. Other local highlights are: Hayling Island's superb seafront, the bustling harbourside town of Emsworth, historic Portsmouth, the South Downs National Park and the cathedral city of Chichester.
Sitting Room / Dining Room 21'3 (6.48m) x 17'8 (5.38m)
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 11'4 (3.45m) x 10'11 (3.33m)
Bedroom 1 15'8 (4.78m) x 10'2 (3.1m)
Bedroom 2 11'7 (3.53m) x 10'11 (3.33m)
Bedroom 3 10'1 (3.07m) x 5'6 (1.68m)
Garage 16'2 (4.93m) x 7'11 (2.41m)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51623811.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 229810. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henry Adams, Emsworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.